With a third of the Sky Bet Championship league campaign supassed, below is an overview of Sheffield Wednesdays key statistics so far this term.
- Sheffield Wednesday average 52% possession and 1.3 goals per game
- Average pass accuracy is 78%
- Jacob Butterfield has the highest average pass accuracy in the Sheffield Wednesday squad with 91%
- Average shots per game 13.9
- The Owls have had 21 bookings and 1 red card (Loovens vs Derby)
- Kieran Lee has been booked the most times this season (3)
- Gary Hooper leads the way as Sheffield Wednesdays top-goalscorer (7) and Adam Reach has contributed with the most assists (3)
- Tom Lees, Adam Reach and Barry Bannan are the only Owls players to start every single league game this term.
- Adam Reach has created the most chances this term (26)
- The Owls have conceded at least one goal in 88% of their home fixtures
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored at least one goal in every home league fixture this season.
- 75% of Sheffield Wednesdays points have been earnt on home soil (15)
- 79% of the Owls goals have been scored at home (15)
- An Adam Reach goal vs Millwall was the only goal the Owls have scored in thefirst 15 mins of play this term. However, 7 goals have been conceded in that time period, that is 39% of Sheffield Wednesdays overall goals conceded in the first 15 minutes
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored 7 goals between the 60-75th, more than any other time period.
- The average goal time Sheffield Wednesday score their first goal is 49 mins
- The average goal time Sheffield Wednesday concede their first goal is 43 mins
You can follow all of my Sheffield Wednesday statistics by following me on Twitter @LouisShackshaft or by viewing my Wakelet page wakelet.com/@LouisShackshaft
Thanks for reading. #WAWAW